???????

genre - Action

tomatometers - 4,7 of 5

Battle with Optimus Prime

Kabam

Device - iphone

Russian

version - 6.2.0

Congrats man. Ive been raiding nonstop and have reached 700K chips. The last day of raid event im gonna open my arena crystals and just grind the shit outta raids. But like before, congrats and have fun with him. I just install this game, now I lvl 12, but i play low graphic, my phone not support high graphic. MY Name is Anil Yildiz. What does the puerile star mean. Im so close to getting A 3 star megatronus P.S. I am a new player, playing for a week. Explain how I did everything right yet nothing changed. It hurts my soul seeing all those bots forged away. But Congratz man. Why Why Ironhide ????????.

KittenPrime flashback Oh GOD.
Is it weird that every time I forge a bot away I think I"m having another bot shank them.
Ive got over 100 “worth” of energon since primal was released, just from playing the game. Doing missions, levelling up, arena crystals, currently at over 3600 energon no money needed.
Brother can you please help me with this.

Congrats, i was watch your vid adn i was like you know, im just 1000 shards off my first 4 star, so i demolished my 3tsra roster to get 2 4star crystals, and got a 5star hot rod. Congrats man, do you think that youre helping the community by building a 30k base? it seems to me like a giant middle finger to all the players whom have only 1* at their base. I will keep my 1* Prime alone in my base until the end of the event not until I dup my 5* Mega.

I see u flexing that 5?? max forge Megatronus. Congrats and ull get them back next month. Im calling ur next 5?? r Mirage, Hot Rod, MV1 and OG Megs. Can u do this for me.

Can u do it for me it"s not working for me pls. Congratulations. I download the game and it"s good I tried but didn"t you help me out?pls Username. rollouttheweed thanks. I"m really looking forward to Scorponok. Dude, serious dedication right there.

Plz help me user name is Mattias.C03 Plz you get money

Helpful video ??. See this video broke my heart ??. Or hack my, Name in Game Nec. lets go. Respect me I do not go cubes to get it in 5 * beautiful job. ????????????????. I tried on my ipad it doesnt work. any help. Wow this is crazy. Damn dude, congratulations to you, but go have some rest dude. You should have did grimlock. Rip 4* ????. What are your masteries. Don"t worry megatronus is a compensation package for all 4 stars. Ne yapdim ama olmadi. Good luck changing your profile pic now. Play some dc legends love those vids. Y don"t u buy the raid trophy. New sub bro how you reply. Everyone this is a scam, please don"t give your account either online because even without the password, it is much easier to get hack when having a specified account. Also this hack does not work at all on any game. These are fake websites which even some of these you tubers make, which only gets them your account information. Seriously just play the fucking game and have fun with it, yes the game is a scam too but at least you don"t have to get your shit hacked when playing normally.

Megatronus for me isn"t worth forging all of those bots. Yeah he"s great but all those 4 stars were good too. Why didn"t you forge hound instead of marage. The great 4* massacre. When did you start playing this game. Plz do for me. username: Tom heywood. My username is reevo. It don"t work. Who else gets 300 not chips is arena but in item shop it does nothing.

Please do for me :D username: DarknessPrime12

Give him all of your two star bots

“The hardest choices require the strongest will” - Thanos. First. btw, good luck with your Maxing of Megatronus. Wow congrats on duping u really are a TFTF god. TRANSFORMERSFOREDTOFIGHTMAYANKKUMAR. You know you"ve made a great game when your highest-profile Youtuber uses the following language to describe one of the higher achievements currently available in the game: I am so happy to have finally finished this grueling grind. That was definitely not fun. Never again. It"s definitely been an achievement for me to actually commit to this, and also a huge low point in my life.

Not much help to me mate.????. That was satisfying to watch. Make your base stacked now and a real challenge to get through. Everyone use Postisguide on chrome or Google the genaretor works there if you. Don"t believe me then check out the comments below the genaretor. That"s just sick bro! WoW. ?? ?. Hey bro m from india my name is rahul i have done all things u said bt no result n my game id is creator 1990 n my game is linkd by my mail id so plzzz do it for me plzzzzzzz. Nice i might re download this. Can you do it for me? I"m TheBat243. Ener-JON. ??. Guys! Comment #successfullyredeemed if you successfully used the tool and got your resources.

Ghorghe19. Fake Fake Fake. Awesome. Bro can you please i beg you do it for me please my name is Swing. Congrats on hitting 6k subscribers. Plz do it for me username: ltlman. Clickbite. Dude pls do this for me,PPPPPLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEE. Username:ReaperBots. I need help username is O. Prime. Can one help me. IM SO JEALOUS. Is it true. Bro can u please help me with this? Username: NotTalbir. Please delete your 2 friend and please search Ranbir Singh and Samar Thakur and make them friends. I can"t seem do successfully do it even when I finish at least three offers, can you please help me? I waited for the 30 second rule and it still didn"t generate in my account, please pity this poor champ, my username is XenoñiaPrime, thank you.

For me only this one works well POSTISGUIDES. COM Added a lot of resources to my account already.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

دانلود تحقیق مهاجر موزیک| دانلود آهنگ های محبوب علیرضا ناصری مود (کاربرگ نمرات دانش آموزان) وبلاگ رسمی احمد نیکزاد زمان زندگی™ || ™ TIME LIFE .:: ســـایـــت پــــرســــیک ::. سما دانلود tamirkar-pakeyj وبلاگ گروه جغرافیا ناحیه یک وبلاگ امیر شرفی